- Credit hours required: 15 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 1 hour of ethics credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: January 30
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round up or down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: Attorneys may individually apply for course approval within a reasonable time after completion of the activity by submitting the Application for CLE credit (available on website below). This is the same form that is currently required for attendance reporting. There is no fee for Wyoming attorneys to individually seek Wyoming course approval.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Modern Litigation Finance Options: The Rules and Risks Explained [CC]