- Credit hours required: 15 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2 hours of ethics credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: January 15
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round up or down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast, previoulsy recorded limited to 8 credits.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: Attorneys may individually apply for course approval within a reasonable time after completion of the activity by submitting the Application for CLE credit (available on website below). This is the same form that is currently required for attendance reporting. There is no fee for Wyoming attorneys to individually seek Wyoming course approval.
About the ABA's CLE
Only the American Bar Association offers high-quality CLE in such a comprehensive range of relevant topics to benefit every legal professional across the nation.