- Credit hours required: 15 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 3 hours of ethics credit annually, by the last day of the month preceding their birth month
- Length of reporting period: 1 year for attorneys licensed two years or more. Initial compliance period for newly licensed attorneys is two years.
- Compliance date: Last day of birth month
- Reporting date: Last day of birth month
- Compliance group: Varies by birth month. Attorneys must report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance on behalf of attendees.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]