- Credit hours required: 14 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2 hours of ethics or professional responsibility and 1 hour of substance abuse credit every 2 years.
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: February 28
- Reporting date: March 1
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take 8 credits with live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance to the South Carolina Bar on behalf of attendees.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]