- Credit hours required: 10 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2 hours of ethics credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: June 30
- Reporting date: June 30
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 50 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 50 and round down to the nearest half hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast, previoulsy recorded limited to 6 credits
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance on behalf of attendees.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]