- Credit hours required: 30 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 3 hours per reporting period in ethics, professional responsibility and professional practice.
- Length of reporting period: 2 years
- Compliance date: March 31
- Compliance group: All attorneys
- Reporting date: April 30
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes, rounded down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Limit on credit hours for recorded programs: No limit. Attorneys can earn all CPD hours via recorded programs.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: Attorneys must self-report completion of CPD requirements each reporting period through the online portal of the Barreau du Québec. Neither the ABA nor attorneys send certificates of attendance to the Barreau du Québec.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
How to Ethically Protect and Secure Communication in Online Dispute Resolution[CC]