- Credit hours required: 12 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2 hours of ethics credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: February 15
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 50 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 50 and round up or down to the nearest half hour.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance for live programs within 30 days after the program to the Oklahoma Bar Association. The ABA does not report attendance for on-demand online courses.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
How to Ethically Protect and Secure Communication in Online Dispute Resolution[CC]