- Credit hours required: 24 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2.5 hours of professional conduct credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 2 years
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: January 31
- Compliance group: There are 2 compliance groups. Attorneys with last names beginning with A through L must complete credits by December 31 of each odd-numbered year; attorneys with last names beginning with M through Z must complete credits by December 31 of each even-numbered year.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round up or down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance on behalf of attendees.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast or previously recorded
- Live Moderated Webinars: Credit is not available in Ohio for ABA programs and sessions listed as live moderated webinars. Credit remains available for live webinars subject to jurisdictional approval.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]