- Credit hours required: 20 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: No biennial requirement. Every attorney admitted after July 1, 2002 must complete a course in professionalism sponsored jointly by the Commonwealth Supreme Court and CNMI Bar Association.
- Length of reporting period: 2 years
- Compliance date: December 31 of odd-numbered years
- Compliance group: All attorneys
- Reporting date: February 15 of even-numbered years
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60, rounded down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: Attorneys must self-report completion of CLE requirements each reporting period through the CLE Certification Report (available on website below). Neither the ABA nor attorneys send certificates of attendance to the CNMI Bar Association.
About the ABA's CLE
Only the American Bar Association offers high-quality CLE in such a comprehensive range of relevant topics to benefit every legal professional across the nation.