- Credit hours required: 12.5 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 1 hour of ethics and 1 hour of professionalism per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: January 31
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round to the nearest hundreth hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take 4 credits with live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance on behalf of attendees for all programs for which we directly apply to Louisiana for approval. Programs which are not accredited by the ABA in Louisiana may be available for self-application and self-reporting with the state.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]