- Credit hours required: 12 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2 hours of ethics and professionalism credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: June 30
- Reporting date: July 31
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 50 minutes. To calculate credits for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 50 and round down to the nearest half hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance to Kansas on each attorney's behalf for all programs.
- Live Moderated Webinars: Credit is not available in Kanasas for ABA programs and sessions listed as live moderated webinars. Credit remains available for live webinars subject to jurisdictional approval.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Are You Ready to Roll With the Changes to Ethics Rules? The Growing Landscape of the Legal Profession Re-Regulation [CC]