- Credit hours required: 30 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 4 hours of professional responsibility credit, 1 hour of diversity and inclusion, and 1 hour of mental illness & addiction issues credit.
- Length of reporting period: 2 years
- Compliance date: June 30
- Reporting date: July 31
- Compliance group: There are 2 compliance groups: attorneys with last names beginning A through M are required to report in even numbered years (2018, 2020, 2022, etc.); attorneys with last names beginning N through Z are required to report in odd numbered years (2017, 2019, 2021, etc.).
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance for ABA programs to Illinois for attorneys who request Illinois credit. Click here to access your transcript on the Illinois MCLE Board website.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]