- Credit hours required: 10 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 2 hours of ethics or professionalism
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: December 31
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Reporting date: January 31
- Limit on credit hours for recorded programs: No limit. Attorneys can earn all CLE hours via recorded programs.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: Attorneys must self-report completion of CLE requirements each reporting period through the Certification of Attendance Report (available on website below). Neither the ABA nor attorneys send individual program certificates of attendance to the Guam Bar Association.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
How to Ethically Protect and Secure Communication in Online Dispute Resolution[CC]