- Credit hours required: 12 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 1 hour of ethics credit and 1 hour of professionalism credit, per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 1 year
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: January 31
- Compliance group: All attorneys report annually.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round to the nearest half hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take all credits with live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance to Georgia on each attorney's behalf. Attorneys report/verify compliance by submitting an annual report to Georgia, which is sent to attorneys between December and January by the Georgia Commission.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Professionalism in an Adversarial Legal System [CC]