- Credit hours required: 24 hours per reporting period
- Specialty credits required: 4 enhanced hours of ethics credit per reporting period
- Length of reporting period: 2 years
- Compliance date: December 31
- Reporting date: February 1
- Compliance group: Varies by admission date. Attorneys admitted in even-numbered years must complete credits by December 31 of every even-numbered year; odd-numbered year admissions complete credit by December 31 of every odd-numbered year. E.g., 12/31/2010 compliance date covers attorneys admitted in any even-numbered year such as 1986, 1998, 2002, 2004, etc.
- Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round to the nearest one-tenth of an hour.
- Distance Learning Requirements: May take 12 credits live webcast or previously recorded.
- Attendance Reporting Procedure: The ABA reports attendance to Delaware on each attorney's behalf.
Audio and Video | On-Demand CLE
Social Media Ethics in the Age of Documented Mischief [CC]