The Judges' Journal: The Impact of Emerging Cannabis Laws on Courts
Legalization of marijuana and hemp at the state/territory level throughout the United States has resulted in a highly complex legal and regulatory landscape of which judges must be aware. Authors in this issue of The Judges’ Journal examine these issues and shed light on this rapidly changing area of law.
Access Exclusive Benefits
Members unlock unlimited content, networking opportunities, publications and more.
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- Appellate Judges Conference