The Judges' Journal: Serving Our Veterans
The articles in this issue of The Judges’ Journal consider the U.S. justice system’s obligations to those who have sacrificed so much for our country and offer practical ways to connect veterans with the legal services they are entitled to. Veterans often face legal problems while they are away serving or after they return home; the tools provided here can help judges protect the rights of our veterans.
Access Exclusive Benefits
Members unlock unlimited content, networking opportunities, publications and more.
- National Conference of State Trial Judges
- Lawyers Conference
- National Conference of Federal Trial Judges
- National Conference of Specialized Court Judges
- National Conference of the Administrative Law Judiciary
- Appellate Judges Conference