• Cultivating Effective Trade Secret Protection Program
• E-Discovery and Digital Evidence Case Digest
• Rights and Responsibilities of Scientists' SciStatus Update
• Social Networking through Legally Minded
• Stopping the Collision
• Ten Interesting Places to Visit in Second Life
Learn about Section
member professional updates.
• Attend Upcoming Student Lunch & Learn Programs
• Cleantech Committee Seeks Student Leader
• Future of Evidence Committee Seeks Contributors
• Join a SciTech Committee Today for Free!
• Law Student Writing Contest
• SciTech Co-Sponsors CLE Tracks at Upcoming RSA Conference
• Submit Articles to The SciTech Lawyer
• Upcoming SciTech CLE Teleconferences
• Update your ABA AOC
SciTech Lunch & Learn
February 11th, 2009
12noon - 1:30pm
Suffolk University Law School
Main Function Room, 1st Floor
2009 ABA Midyear Meeting
February 12-14, 2009
The Benefits and Barriers to International Science Collaboration
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
4th Annual Homeland Security Law Institute
February 26-27, 2009
Washington, DC, L'Enfant Plaza Hotel
SciTech Lunch & Learn
March 10, 2009
Fordham University School of Law
New York, NY
Redefining the Legal Standard for "Reasonable" Security: The Far-Reaching Impact of the New Massachusetts Regulations
March 31, 2009
Registration to be available soon.
24th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference
April 1-4, 2009
April 2-4, 2009
Forensic Science for the 21st Century: The National Academy of Sciences Report and Beyond
April 3-4, 2009
2009 RSA Conference
April 20-24, 2009
San Francisco, CA
2009 ABA Annual Meeting
July 29 - August 2, 2009
This book provides you with a legal and practical approach to the new world of digital information. It has been described as a must have for litigation lawyers, corporate counsel and records managers who want to understand how to appropriately handle the digital information of an enterprise. Learn more.
The SciTech Lawyer
This book clearly explains and discusses 13 applied scientific disciplines in jargon-free language that is specifically geared toward lawyers. If you are a lawyer who is ever called upon to defend, proceed against, examine, cross-examine or even consult a scientist, this book is for you. Learn more.
The Section’s quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. This issue focuses on biosecurity.
Update your aba aoc
Customize your ABA membership
Get the most out of your ABA and Section of Science & Technology Law membership by telling us your professional areas of interest. Doing so allows us to tailor our outreach and offerings to your needs. We’ll send you specific information on your interest, giving you the tools to excel professionally.
Log-in here with your ABA identification number or e-mail address on file, and select up to five areas of interest.