• Attain a Bar Association Leadership Role Quickly
• Intangible Business Assets: Value in Unregistered IP
• The Reasonable Expectation of Invasion
• Recent Legislative Proposals Aimed at the Perceived Problem of Gene Patents
• What’s next for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics?
Learn about Section
member professional updates.
• Call for Annual Meeting Program Proposals
• Election Protection Project
• Join New SciTech Committees
• Student Volunteer Opportunities
• 2009 Student Writing Contest Details
• Subscribe for free to Law Student List Serve
• YLD Social Networking Survey Summary
Introduction to Adult and Embryonic Stem Cell Technology
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tuesday, January 27, 2008
Registration Details to Follow Soon at www.abanet.org/scitech
2009 ABA Mid Year Meeting
February 12-14, 2009
24th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference
April 1-4, 2009
April 2-4, 2009
This book provides you with a legal and practical approach to the new world of digital information. It has been described as a must have for litigation lawyers, corporate counsel and records managers who want to understand how to appropriately handle the digital information of an enterprise. Learn more.
The SciTech Lawyer
The Section’s quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. This issue focuses on the impact of bioinformatics.