• E-Discovery and Digital Evidence Case Digest
• Free CLE with Ethics Credit
• Globalization and International Standards
• Titanic Multinational Privacy Mistakes
•ABA's Brief Urges to Exclude Lawyers From ‘Debt Relief Agency'
• Call to Action: Articles Sought for The SciTech Lawyer!
• E-Discovery and Privacy Law CLE Tracks: October 14th
• Raymond L. Ocampo Jr., Past SciTech Chair, to Receive Spirit of Excellence Award
• Connect with SciTech Students
• Student Editor Sought
• Student Job Search Program & Reception at Rutgers Newark
• Shop Brooks Brothers' ABA member three-day 30% off sale
E-Discovery and Privacy Law
Foster City, CA
The Legality of "Rogue" Bots in Virtual Worlds: A Discussion of Blizzard v. MDY (9th Cir. Pending)
October 27, 2009
H1N1 Pandemic Preparedness & Response: A Guide to Legal & Policy Issue
November 17, 2009
E-Discovery and Digital Evidence
January, 26, 2010
ABA Midyear Meeting
February 3-6, 2010
The advancement of technology in the past decade has catapulted the prominence of electronic evidenc... Read More
This book provides you with a legal and practical approach to the new world of digital information. It has been described as a must have for litigation lawyers, corporate counsel and records managers who want to understand how to appropriately handle the digital information of an enterprise. Read more.
The SciTech Lawyer
The Section’s quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. The current issue focuses on international legal issues.
student job search program & reception at rutgers school of law newark
All Rutgers School of Law Newark students are invited to attend the free Job Search Strategies for a Challenging Economy: Panel & Reception o n Tuesday, November 10th from 5-6:30pm at Rutgers School of Law Newark, New Jersey. The room location is to be confirmed. Please RSVP to Maria.Gamboa@americanbar.org by Tuesday, November 2nd.