• 2010 ABA Annual Meeting
• Electronic Discovery Digital Evidence Case Digest
• The Legal Protection of Personal Data - The Russian Model
• Overcoming the Obstacles of Going and Being Solo in a Down Economy
• Regulations on Economic Transactions in Virtual Worlds
• SciStatus Update
• SciTech Edge: Biotech Law Career and Business Development Tips
Learn about Section member professional updates.
• ABA's Diversity in the Legal Profession: The Next Steps
• ABA Lowers Solo Practitioner Member Dues
• Advertise with The SciTech Lawyer
• New Student Editor Sought
WEB STORE Save the DatE: Special 20% off any BOOK DECEMBER 1-15 for Scitech members!
The advancement of technology in the past decade has catapulted the prominence of electronic evidence.
This practical guide will introduce you to the world of intellectual property licensing as it applies to technology. Along with expert advice on how to deal with open source licensing in a business context, the book answers the essential questions such as "why license?" and "who owns intellectual property?" and walks you through the various aspects of basic contract drafting. more
Jurimetrics Journal - Quarterly scholarly journal featuring articles and reviews.
The SciTech Lawyer
The Section's quarterly magazine features practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law issues. Click here to access this issue, which focuses on virtual law.
colleague connection form
Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.
American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221