LPM offers meetings and CLE opportunities geared to help you with the business of practicing law. Take a look at our upcoming opportunities, and don’t miss your chance to learn AND network.
- Free Webinar! - From Boomers to Millennials: Intergenerational Issues in the Workplace | October 6
The landscape of the workplace is changing, and the legal profession is no exception. Indeed, relationships between employees of different generations are sometimes more pronounced in the often tradition-bound legal workplace. For more information and to register online, visit www.plmw.org.
Co-Sponsored by the ABA Law Practice Management Section
- “Third Thursday” CLE Teleconference Series - Human Resources Compliance for Law Firms as the Landscape Changes: Understanding the Basics | October 15
Managing a law practice from the perspective of human resources compliance can be a challenge. If you have any responsibility for managing personnel aspects of your firm's practice, this is an important program to attend.
- LPM Fall Meeting - St. Maarten | October 14 - 17
Begin the new ABA year by taking an active role in LPM. Members are invited to attend planning meetings and network with other members.
- ABA Law Firm Marketing Strategies Conference - Philadelphia | November 12 - 13
With 1.1 million lawyers in the United States, law firms are facing more competition, a shrinking market, and changing rules. Advance registration ends October 31! Don’t miss your chance to learn how to differentiate yourself and your firm.
- ABA TECHSHOW 2010 - New Web Site! - Chicago | March 25 - 27
The 24th annual ABA TECHSHOW educates lawyers and legal professionals through three days of CLE sessions and a two-day EXPO. Visit the new site at www.techshow.com and register now for the March conference.
Don't Forget the Benefits of LPM!