- Health Care Fraud »
by Robin Page West
- A little-known federal statute dating from the Civil War allows private individuals to expose and stop fraud.
- HIPAA: Quicksand, Quagmire, or Quantum Leap? »
by Melanie D. Bragg
- The passage of HIPAA’s privacy and security rules has created a multitude of potential headaches for lawyers.
- HIPAA: A Military Perspective »
by Timothy J. Rushenberg
- HIPAA and its Department of Defense progeny need to receive more attention from JAGs.
- Deciphering Medical Specialties »
by Bryan C. Ramos
- What’s the difference between family physicians, internists, orthopedists, and neurologists? You need to know so you’ll hire the right one for your client’s case.
- Medical Evidence in Litigation »
by Brian McCaffrey
- No matter your area of law, the time will come when obtaining and using medical records will be crucial.
- Estate Planning for the Disabled and Advanced Directives for Seniors »
by Florencio (Larry) Ramirez
- Learn how to navigate the complexities that affect estate planning and advanced health care directives.
- Succession Planning »
by Timothy J. Gephart
- Although no one wants to think about dying or becoming disabled, planning for such an eventuality is an ethical requirement for lawyers.
- Insurance Options for Small Firms and Solos »
by Michael Korn
- How to protect yourself, your family, your practice, and your future.
- Stress for Success? »
by Todd C. Scott
- Stress-reducing exercises can save your legal career from coming to a premature end—along with your life.
- Anxious and Depressed or Energized and Motivated »
by David J. Abeshouse
- Restore, rejuvenate, revitalize, replenish—it’s sage advice for overcoming the negative effects of stress and enabling peak performance.
- From the Editor »
by Joan M. Burda
- Mens sana in corpore sano
- The Chair’s Corner »
by Keith B. McLennan
- What makes a lawyer healthy, wealthy, and wise?
- GP|Solo Division Officer and Delegate Profiles »
- Ready Resources »
- Ready Resources in Health
- In the Solution »
by Andrea Goldman
- Lawyers and Fitness
- Being Solo »
by David Leffler
- How to Improve Your Financial Health When Clients Don't Pay
- Product Review »
by Martha J. Church
- Up Close and Personal with Thomson West Publications
- GP Mentor »
by Vicki Levy Eskin
- Estate and Trust Law