It is easy to sign up for our much-heralded Spring Meeting in The Big Easy: just log onto our website at abanet.org/genpractice, click on "GP|Solo Spring Meeting," and follow the instructions. Or, just click here… More »
- GP|Solo Bankruptcy Committee »
- For the past several years, Larry B. Feinstein and Marc S. Stern have been the dynamic co-chair team of the active Bankruptcy Committee. The main purpose of the Bankruptcy Committee is to represent the interests of the small firm and main street lawyers on bankruptcy matters within the American Bar Association (ABA) and nationally… More »
- All GP|Solo committees are staffed by volunteer members just like you! To get involved, visit abanet.org/genpractice/committee now.
- Law Student Mental Health Initiative »
- Law student rates of severe depression and anxiety are increasing rapidly. In fact, between 20-40% of law students graduate with clinical depression. To respond to this worrying trend, the ABA's Law Student Division has created a Law Student Mental Health Toolkit for Student Bar Associations and Administrators to help improve the mental health of today's law students. More »
- Featured Article
Ten Steps to a Healthier You »
By Artika Renee Tyner
- Need an energy boost to write your appellate brief or complete your Con Law exam? Feeling overwhelmed? Exhausted? Fatigued? Begin these ten simple steps and you will feel healthier and rejuvenated… More »
- SoloSez Supreme Court Group Admission »
Join the ninth annual SoloSez Supreme Court group admission ceremony in October 2008. Spots are very limited, so reserve yours right away. More »
- Sezzer Reports From Afghanistan »
Navy Reserve officer Sterling DeRamus was featured in the April issue of the ABA Journal for the work he is doing with the U.S. military in the most dangerous regions of Afghanistan. The site also features photos and dispatches from Sterling himself. More »
- More SoloSez »
Check the latest on SoloSez, GP|Solo's listserve for solo and small firm lawyers and the ABA's most popular discussion list. More »
- We Want to Hear from You!
- This Month's Question
Every year the GP|Solo Division provides CLE, books and articles on a range of issues affecting solo and small firm practitioners and the Main Street lawyer.
- What experts would you like to hear from in future GP|Solo publications and at the Division's upcoming events?
Send Your Response Now »