The Value of Business Law Section Membership
- The Business Lawyer: Print and digital access to our quarterly journal with peer-reviewed analytical articles, current surveys, and in-depth case analysis.
- Business Law Today: Our digital magazine offering curated content, including in-depth articles, quick summaries of each month’s key developments by practice area, checklists and other practical tools, and substantive videos.
- Newsletters: The latest news from committees, including a deeper look at specific business law topics.
- Substantive Videos: The Section has a wide array of video content, including the M&A Market Check video series, a collection of short, engaging videos on M&A market checks; and our Business Law Today video series highlights emerging trends and key insights in varied business law practice areas.
Top-Tier CLE Programming
- Free CLE Library: Over 500 on-demand CLE programs covering every business law practice area, developed and presented by legal experts.
- Live CLE Webinars: Monthly programs covering the complexities of complicated business law issues and focusing on the fundamental of business law practice areas, with interactive Q&A opportunities.
Unparalleled Meetings and Events
- Section Fall and Spring Meetings: The Section’s two large meetings, featuring 50+ CLE programs and practice-specific substantive sessions, with in person and virtual participation options.
- Practice-Specific Committee Meetings: Network with professionals in your practice area and learn about emerging business law trends and issues.
- Section Committees: Our 50+ practice-specific substantive committees provide access to valuable resources including newsletters, webinars, substantive in-person and virtual meetings, and interactive discussion lists.
- Collaboration Opportunities: Connect with lawyers from around the world to establish a global network of leading business law professionals, and access unique content development and leadership opportunities.
- Content Contribution: Increase your exposure and build your resume by participating on a CLE panel or authoring an article.
- Section Initiatives: Participate in the Section’s leadership and mentoring programs to fast-track your career.
Savings: Members save 20%+ on books and events.