Note: This is not for CLE. Part of the free Career Development Series, a monthly webinar series featuring practical tips from legal career experts. Live webinars are free and open to the public. The recorded program and materials are exclusively for ABA members.
Whether you’re new to LinkedIn, a regular user, or you haven’t updated your LinkedIn Profile in a while, this webinar is for you. This program will cover:
- Defining your purpose: What are you hiring LinkedIn to do for you?
- The biggest mistakes lawyers make in developing their LinkedIn Profiles and how to avoid them
- How to Edit your Profile
- Making an impact with your Professional Headline, Summary and Experience sections
- Additional sections you may wish to add to your Profile
- Multi-media elements that can make your Profile stand out from the crowd
- How to use Skills and Endorsements effectively
- Ethical issues with LinkedIn Profiles and what to do about them
- Managing Profile settings and security