Note: This is not for CLE. Part of the free Career Development Series, a monthly webinar series featuring practical tips from legal career experts. Live webinars are free and open to the public. The recorded program and materials are exclusively for ABA members.
What are the key components of a successful LinkedIn profile? How can attorneys utilize this dynamic social media tool to enhance their careers? What’s new and what’s changed about LinkedIn?
Attorney Career Coach Katie White of KT White Law Careers, will address these topics and answer your questions.
- Creating a professional profile including writing a summary
- Leveraging LinkedIn features such as searching for people by practice area, law school, company, title, etc.
- Adjusting the privacy settings.
- Ideas for managing your contacts and building relationships with this tool.
- Overview of social media ethics rules for attorneys.
Video and Materials