- Develop your personal brand, including your niche expertise, whether by sector, industry, practice area or geographic location
- Learn the essential skills and strategies for growing professional relationships and developing business
- Gain a deeper understanding of the business side of law firms, including law firm economics
- Identify those critical provisions of the partnership agreement that can pose challenges down the road
- Hone your skills as a supervisor and manager and identify optimal leadership opportunities
This program will offer concrete best practices and lists of resources to guide you as you take the next step in your career.
Dan Binstock, Partner, Garrison & SIsson, Washington, D.C.; ABA Career Center Board Member
Elizabeth (Betsy) Munnell, Business Development and Social Media Coach for Lawyers, EHMunnell, Boston, MA; ABA Career Center Board Member