New employees will need to complete all new hire paperwork prior to their start date. We have a New Hire Paperwork Checklist for you to ensure all necessary documents are completed. Please bring the completed documents listed below on your first day of employment:
- Business Conduct Standards
- Confidentiality Form
- Degree Verification Form - Please list last school attended only.
- Direct Deposit Form - Enrollment in direct deposit will ensure your bi-monthly pay is delivered directly to your personal bank account.
- Emergency Contact
- I-9 Verification Form with appropriate documentation for proof of ability to work in the United States. Accepted documentation is listed on page 9 of the form.
Tax Federal Form. Please select the applicable:
- Tax Federal W-4
- Tax International - For employees working outside the United States exempt from federal withholding.
Tax State Form - Please select the state in which you reside. Please note that employees living in Indiana but working in Illinois should use the Illinois withholding form. Texas does not withhold state income taxes so employees residing there need not complete a state form.
- Tax California
- Tax Illinois
- Tax Indiana - This form should only be used by residents of Lake County, Indiana in addition to their Illinois tax form if they wish to have local taxes withheld. Please complete the top portion only which includes: Full Name, Social, Home Address, City, State, Zip and Indiana County of Residence.
- Tax Maryland
- Tax Ohio
- Tax Virginia
- Tax Washington DC
Additionally, please review the following documents as part of your new hire packet. These are informational and do not need to be turned in to Human Resources: