AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION CODE OF CONDUCT
This is the code of conduct for posting user content on our network of ABA Websites, online discussion spaces, forum pages and social media profiles officially maintained and operated by the ABA on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and various blogging sites (collectively referred to as the "Sites").
By using the Sites, you agree that you will NOT post (“User Content”) any of the following material:
1. Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including insufficient copyright attribution.
2. Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
3. Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
4. Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
5. Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
6. Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.) of other users.
7. Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
8. Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
Additionally, you recognize the following rights of the ABA as it relates to User Content:
1. Access to the Sites’ services is at the sole discretion of the ABA. The ABA retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
This Code of Conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of the Sites indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.
Revised August 2, 2012