Keeping Current Property
Prof. Daniel Bogart
PROBATE& PROPERTY NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2005 31 Keeping Current—Property offers a look at selected recent cases, literature, and legislation. The editors of Probate & Property welcome suggestions and contribuution from readers. COTENANTS: Court may consider pending offer to purchase in arrangiin a partition in kind. Cotenants who owned 92% of a 215-acre tract wanted to sell the property. They brought a partition action against the owner of the remaining 8%, who refused to sell. While the action was...