Assemble with YLD over 300 young lawyers will improve the profession in San Francisco
I f you plan to attend the 2007 ABA Annual Meeting in San Francisco, come to the YLD Assembly August 10–11. The Assembly is the Young Lawyers Division’s policy-making body, and its meetings are open to all. This year the Assembly will:
• Debate policy positions on
• Attracting diverse law school applicants
• Standardizing credit for online and distance CLE
• Improving service to YLD members
• Bestow awards on outstanding
• Child advocates
• Military young lawyers (one from each branch)
• Programs implemented by state, local, and specialty-affiliated young lawyer groups
We also encourage you to attend the Fellows Dinner Dance, where the YLD Fellows, former YLD leaders, will recognize a prominent person who has done outstanding work to serve the public at large. This is a ticketed event. See the link below for current purchase information.
The Assembly will be held at the Palace Hotel Friday, August 10 from 1 to 5 p.m. and Saturday, August 11 from 9 a.m. to noon. The Fellows Dinner Dance will be held Friday August 10 from 7 p.m. to midnight. We hope to see you there.
More information is online at www.abanet.org/yld/annual07/