Publication Date: Spring 2001
Special Election Law Issue , by Dale Rubin, Editor, State & Local Law News
Chair's Message , by Patrick K. Arey, Baltimore, Maryland.
ABA House Approves Presidential Election Resolution
Changes to Model Rules Impact Government Lawyers
Supreme Court Watch: Florida's Four Forks of Federalism, by L. Anthony Sutin, Grundy, Virginia
With feature articles on:
- Recounts: Reality, Myths, and The Florida Experience, by Timothy Downs,
- What Might Have Been in the Senate and the House: Does Our Constitution Need a Twenty-Eighth Amendment?, by Robert L. Weinberg,
- Florida Contest Demonstrates the Need for Political Parties' Voter Education, by John Hardin Young, Washington, D.C.
- Did the Fifteenth Amendment Apply in Bush v. Gore?, by Alfred Dennis Mathewson, New Mexico
- Thirty-Six Days in Florida: From the Election Law Analyst's Chair , by David E. Cardwell, Orlando, Florida.