LPM Spring Meeting, May 3-5, Napa, CA
This year’s Law Practice Management Section meeting is at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa, CA. The LPM Spring Meeting focuses on revitalizing practice management and offers some of ABA TECHSHOW’s most highly rated speakers.
Spring Meeting Seminars Wll Include:
- Locked Down: Information Security for Law Firms (Ethics credit)
- Time Management for Lawyers: Is it 5 p.m. Already? Where Did the Day Go?
- Moving Your Practice to the Cloud, Safely and Ethically (Ethics)
- 60 Finance Tips for Lawyers in 60 Minutes
- Facebook for Lawyers (CLE credit not available but a very popular session)
LPM Webinars From ALI-ABA
Watch your inbox for emails highlighting LPM webinars from American Law Institute-American Bar Association (ALI-ABA) Continuing Professional Education.
LPM Seminars Offered in May and June Include:
- Avoiding Malpractice Claims and Looking Good to Your Insurance Company
- The iPad 3 for Lawyers
- LinkedIn for Lawyers
- Facebook for Lawyers
LPM Diversity & Inclusion Website
LPM is pleased to announce that the website is now available. The site has been developed with input and support from William T. Robinson, president of the ABA, the Commission on Women, the Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession, the Commission on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, the Commission on Disability Rights, and the Commission on Law and Aging. LPM appreciates all the helpful assistance in developing this site.
LPM Diversity & Inclusion Program, July 12-13, Chicago, IL
LPM is holding the first Law Practice Management Diversity and Inclusion Program, co-sponsored by the Association of Law Firm Diversity Professionals.
Some of the Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr. Arin N. Reeves, president of Nextions LLC, a consulting firm on leadership and inclusion. Reeves has served on the ABA Commission on Women and has led research efforts for both the ABA and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. She is the author of The Next IQ: The Next Level of Intelligence for 21st Century Leaders.
- Joseph K. West, president and CEO of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association. He currently serves on the ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession and has been honored for his diversity efforts by the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms and the National Bar Association.