EVENTS AND CLE CALENDAR
February 9-12, 2011
ABA & LPM Midyear Meeting
April 11-13, 2011
25th Annual ABA TECHSHOW® 2011
Registration is open! Visit www.techshow.com for the program schedule and registration details.
May 11-14, 2011
LPM Spring Meeting
Palm Springs, CA
August 4-9, 2011
ABA & LPM Annual Meeting
November 8-9, 2011
ABA Law Firm Marketing Strategies Conference
ABA TECHSHOW 2011
ABA TECHSHOW KEYNOTE: LAWRENCE LESSIGLessig, Director of the Edmond J. Safra Foundation Center for Ethics at Harvard University, a Professor of Law at Harvard Law School and founder of Stanford’s Center for Internet and Society, has written five books on law and technology and served as lead counsel in important cases marking the boundaries of copyright law in a digital age. Don’t miss him at ABA TECHSHOW!
CLE ON THE GO
Third Thursday CLE TeleconferencesEvery month, you can find CLE teleconferences on hot topics in practice management at www.lawpractice.org/cleonthego. LPM members save as much as 30 percent on registration fees. Listen to the live programs or download and listen when it suits your schedule.
- Thursday, January 20
- Thursday, February 17
Recent Teleconference Programs—Ready for DownloadDownload these and other recent CLE programs from the LPM Web site and listen to them at your convenience—at your desk, from your laptop, on your MP3 player … get CLE on the go!
- Find Info Like a Pro, Vol. 1: How to Do Legal Research
- The Online Attorney: Building an Internet Presence to Attract Clients
- The 2010 Solo and Small firm Legal Technology Guide
- Partner Departures and Lateral Moves: A Legal and Ethical Guide
- Using Technology at Trial E-Discovery in Small Cases
- Rethink Legal Billing: Aligning Your Firm to Alternative Fee Arrangements