From model rules to toxic mold, find all the best-sellers at ABA Publishing, www.abanet.org/abapubs.
Which Law Practice Management Section books are included in the American Bar Association’s best-seller list? These five books are among ABA members’ favorite purchases. Note the discount prices available toSection members.
- Effective Yellow Pages Advertising forLawyers: The Complete Guide to CreatingWinning Ads by Kerry Randall. $54.95; LPM member price $44.95. PC 511-0478.
- The Essential Formbook: Comprehensive Management Tools for Lawyers, Volume III, by Gary A. Munneke and Anthony E. Davis,$199.95; LPM member price $169.95. PC 511-0424V3 with CD-ROM.
- How to Start and Build a Law Practice, 4th Edition, by Jay G Foonberg. $69.95; LPM member price $57.95. PC 511-0415.
- Results-Oriented Financial Management: A Step-by-Step Guide to Law Firm Profitability, 2nd Edition, by John G. Iezzi. $99.95; LPM member price $89.95. PC 511-0493 with CD-ROM.
- Winning Alternatives to the Billable Hour: Strategies That Work, 2nd Edition, edited by James A. Calloway and Mark A. Robertson. $149.95; LPM member price $129.95. PC 511-0483 with diskette.
Own your own. Order an LPM best-seller at (800) 285-2221or www.lawpractice.org/catalog.