- How to Start and Build a Law Practice, Fourth Edition , by Jay G Foonberg
- The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet, Second Edition , by Gregory Siskind, Deborah McMurray and Richard P. Klau
- Winning Alternatives to the Billable Hour, Second Edition , edited by James A. Calloway and Mark A. Robertson
- Nonlegal Careers for Lawyers, Fourth Edition , by Gary A. Munneke and William D. Henslee
- Making Partner: A Guide for Law Firm Associates, Second Edition , by John R. Sapp
- Women Rainmakers' Best Marketing Tips, Second Edition , by Theda C. Snyder
- Collecting Your Fee: Getting Paid from Intake to Invoice by Edward Poll
- Paralegals, Profitability, and the Future of Your Law Practice by Arthur G. Greene and Therese A. Cannon
- Flying Solo: A Survival Guide for the Solo Lawyer, Third Edition , edited by Jeffery R. Simmons
- The Legal Career Guide: From Law Student to Lawyer, Fourth Edition , by Gary A. Munneke
Own your own. Order an LPM best-seller at (800) 285-2221or www.lawpractice.org/catalog.
*The top-selling books published by the ABA Law Practice Management Section during the bar year 2002-2003 as of May 1, 2003.