|April 2003 || ||Volume 29, Issue 3|
These volumes provide valuable, practical information on financial issues for lawyers:
- The ABA Guide to Lawyer Trust Accounts by Jay G Foonberg. 1996.
- Billing Innovations: New Win-Win Ways to End Hourly Billing by Richard C. Reed. 1996.
- Collecting Your Fee: Getting Paid from Intake to Invoice by Edward Poll. 2003.
- The Essential Formbook: Comprehensive Management Tools for Lawyers-Vol. I: Partnership and Organizational Agreements/Client Intake and Fee Agreements by Gary A. Munneke and Anthony E. Davis. 2000.
- The Essential Formbook: Comprehensive Management Tools for Lawyers-Vol. II: Human Resources/Fees, Billing and Collection by Gary A. Munneke and Anthony E. Davis. 2001.
- Flying Solo: A Survival Guide for the Solo Lawyer , 3rd edition, edited by Jeffrey R. Simmons. 2001.
- How to Draft Bills Clients Rush to Pay by J. Harris Morgan with Julie M. Tamminen. 1995.
- How to Start and Build a Law Practice , 4th edition, by Jay G Foonberg. 1999.
- Strengthening Your Firm: Strategies for Success , edited by Arthur G. Greene. 1997.
- Through the Client's Eyes: New Approaches to Get Clients to Hire You Again and Again , 2nd edition, by Henry W. Ewalt. 2002.
- Winning Alternatives to the Billable Hour: Strategies That Work , 2nd edition, edited by James A. Calloway and Mark A. Robertson. 2002.