Click on a Year of Publication in the left sidebar for issue abstracts and links.
November/December 1997 — Technology Issue
- Bridge Over the Millennium
- How to Collect Your E-Mail--Anywhere or Almost Anywhere
- Technology--Who Needs It?
- Marketing Tips for Holiday Parties.
October 1997 — Professionalism Issue
- Balancing Autonomy and Accountability
- Programs to Help Attorneys Improve Professionalism
- Civility: Moving Beyond the Code
- How to Cut Your Health Insurance Costs.
September 1997 — Marketing Issue
- Presentation Skills--Sharpen Your Communication Skills to Market Your Firm
- How to Attract Clients with Media Publicity--8 Secrets for Successful News Releases
- Write Like a Moviemaker
- How to Keep in Touch with Prospective Clients
July/August 1997 — Managing Associates/Staff Issue
- Some Attorneys Find Happiness Selling Their Services "Wholesale"
- Effective Assignments and Feedback to Associates
- Associate Retention: Making a Case for a Systems Analysis
- Effective Use of Legal Assistants Equates to Greater Profit.
May/June 1997 — People/Diversity Issue
- What to Expect When the Glass Shatters
- Avoiding Lawsuits for Pregnancy Discrimination
- Empowerment: Reducing Stress Among Support Staff
- If Attitudes are Contagious, Is Yours Worth Catching?
April 1997 — Alternative Fees Issue
- Using Alternative Fee Arrangements
- Educating Lawyers in Small and Medium-Sized Firms
- Honoring the Tradition of Training
- Promoting Marketing Skills Through Evaluation.
March 1997 — TECHSHOW Issue
- Thinking Strategically About Automation
- Transforming the Legal Practice Through Technology
- New Communications Technologies
- A Blueprint for Marketing Lateral Partners.
January/February 1997 — Solo Practice Issue
- The Future Looks Good for Solos
- Being Solo and Other Ravings of a Lunatic
- Ethical Considerations Raised by the Use of Contract Attorneys
- Disaster and Contingency Planning.