Please visit the Events & CLE page on the Division's website for CLE teleconferences that GPSolo produces and cosponsors by clicking here.
Upcoming GPSolo CLE
Thursday, October 10, 2013
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Central
Many farms and ranches throughout the country are capitalizing on available renewable energy options. The CLE will discuss myriad renewable energy law issues relating to agriculture land, including:
- solar power purchase agreements (e.g., construction risk allocation, production guarantees, lender and financing issues, and common defaults and remedies);
- solar lease agreements (e.g., easements, alternative land rights, title issues, water rights for concentrated solar power projects);
- wind lease agreements (e.g., current trends and historical context, stages of wind energy development, considerations for agricultural landowners, legal considerations for wind leases); and
- transmission and pipeline easements (e.g., understanding bargaining power, common procedures, construction issues, operation and maintenance concerns, compensation, and potential liability).
To register for the teleconference, please click here.
GPSolo’s Educational Programs
GPSolo Division does not offer continuing legal education credits for these programs. No CLE will be received for viewing/listening.
- Current E-Discovery Issues > Audio
Faculty: Craig D. Ball, Craig D. Ball P.C., Austin, Texas; Rick L. Lambert, Underwood Perkins, P.C., Dallas, Texas
- Injunctions - When to Ask for it and how to get One > Audio
Faculty: Rick L. Lambert, Underwood Perkins PC, Dallas, Texas; Robert J. Witte, Strasburger & Price, LLP, Dallas, Texas
- M & A Survival Guide for the General Practitioner > Audio
Faculty: Wilson Chu, K & L Gates, Dallas, Texas; Diego E. Gomez-Cornejo, K & L Gates,
- Utilizing Technology to Avoid Malpractice and Generate Business > Audio
Faculty: Kevin Chern, Total Attorneys Inc., Chicago, Illinois; Tiffany Denlinger, AMP Consulting, L.L.C., Dallas, Texas; Chelsey Lambert, Virtulawso, L.L.C., Chicago, Illinois
GPSolo Members—Free CLE
Free CLE Programs for All ABA GPSolo Members!
- Immigration Hearings 101: A Complete Tool Kit for Representing Children in Immigration Court (Part 1)
- Immigration Hearings 101: A Complete Tool Kit for Representing Children in Immigration Court (Part 2)
Past GPSolo CLE—Available Online
Product Code: CET13DSVCDR
Faculty: Maureen Feinroth, Marc Pearl, Zara Roberts Gerald, and Ben Wilson
Product Code: CET13DDLCDR
Faculty: Diane Balkin, Marsha Baum, Alberto Bernabe, and Barbara J. Gislason
ABA FREE CLE Premier Speaker Series
ABA Members can now earn free continuing legal education credits through ABA programs featuring today’s most influential legal practitioners. The ABA introduces a free monthly CLE Premier Speaker Series. Earn up to 18 hours of CLE credit as part of your ABA membership. The CLE Premier Speaker Series is just one of the ways that we’re increasing the value of membership and advancing the legal profession. For more information, visit www.ambar.org/premierCLE.