Please visit the Events & CLE page on the Division's website for CLE teleconferences that GPSolo produces and cosponsors by clicking here.
Upcoming GPSolo CLE
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m. Central
The online gaming environment is constantly changing. Attorneys need to keep themselves up to date as jurisdictions open or loosen restrictions to online gaming. Our expert panel of gaming law attorneys, academics, and business leaders will guide you through the current environment, provide you with the current big picture, and examine the specifics in online gaming in the United States.
- Frank Catania, President and Principal, Catania Consulting, North Haledon, NJ
- Joseph Kelly, Professor, SUNY Buffalo State, Buffalo, NY
- Katie Lever, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, SHFL Entertainment, Las Vegas, NV
- Anna Sainsbury, CEO, Geocomply, Las Vegas, NV
- Jennifer Carleton (Moderator), Shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, Las Vegas, NV
To register for the teleconference, please click here.
GPSolo’s Educational Programs
GPSolo Division does not offer continuing legal education credits for these programs. No CLE will be received for viewing/listening.
- Current E-Discovery Issues > Audio
Faculty: Craig D. Ball, Craig D. Ball P.C., Austin, Texas; Rick L. Lambert, Underwood Perkins, P.C., Dallas, Texas
- Injunctions - When to Ask for it and how to get One > Audio
Faculty: Rick L. Lambert, Underwood Perkins PC, Dallas, Texas; Robert J. Witte, Strasburger & Price, LLP, Dallas, Texas
- M & A Survival Guide for the General Practitioner > Audio
Faculty: Wilson Chu, K & L Gates, Dallas, Texas; Diego E. Gomez-Cornejo, K & L Gates,
- Utilizing Technology to Avoid Malpractice and Generate Business > Audio
Faculty: Kevin Chern, Total Attorneys Inc., Chicago, Illinois; Tiffany Denlinger, AMP Consulting, L.L.C., Dallas, Texas; Chelsey Lambert, Virtulawso, L.L.C., Chicago, Illinois
GPSolo Members—Free CLE
Free CLE Programs for All ABA GPSolo Members!
- Immigration Hearings 101: A Complete Tool Kit for Representing Children in Immigration Court (Part 1)
- Immigration Hearings 101: A Complete Tool Kit for Representing Children in Immigration Court (Part 2)
Past GPSolo CLE—Available Online
Product Code: CET13DSVCDR
Faculty: Maureen Feinroth, Marc Pearl, Zara Roberts Gerald, and Ben Wilson
Product Code: CET13DDLCDR
Faculty: Diane Balkin, Marsha Baum, Alberto Bernabe, and Barbara J. Gislason
ABA FREE CLE Premier Speaker Series
ABA Members can now earn free continuing legal education credits through ABA programs featuring today’s most influential legal practitioners. The ABA introduces a free monthly CLE Premier Speaker Series. Earn up to 18 hours of CLE credit as part of your ABA membership. The CLE Premier Speaker Series is just one of the ways that we’re increasing the value of membership and advancing the legal profession. For more information, visit www.ambar.org/premierCLE.