Solo and Small Firm Resource Center Content Committee
The Solo and Small Firm Resource Center Content Committee (formerly the Smart Soloing Center Editorial Board) chaired by Jeffrey Allen is responsible for identifying the best content to include in the ABA Solo and Small Firm Resource Center.
The transition process of the ABA Solo and Small Firm Resource Center has taken a while, but it is now completed and implemented through the work of a Presidential Task Force.
The ABA Solo and Small Firm Resource Center is an online resource that is the latest in the ABA’s growing portfolio of products and services designed for solo and small firm practitioners. The Solo and Small Firm Resource Center aggregates content from across the ABA entities and a host of other online resources. The Center provides a multitude of resources including:
- Practice management advice
- CLE programming in a variety of formats
- Technology reviews and practice tips to help you get the best return on your investment
- Useful books that address real world issues solo and small firm practitioners face every day
- Resources to help you start and grow your law practice