Entertainment and Sports Lawyer
Stephen G. Weizenecker
1180 Peachtree St. NE, Suite 2900
Atlanta, GA 30309
Maidie E. Oliveau
Arent Fox LLP
Los Angeles, CA
Satorius Law Firm, PC
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Law Office of Miriam Stern
New York, NY
Entertainment & Sports Lawyer
Entertainment and Sports Lawyer is published quarterly by the Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries of the American Bar Association. The Entertainment and Sports Lawyer is directed at lawyers who devote a major portion of their practice to entertainment, sports, arts, intellectual property law, and other related areas. It endeavors to provide current, practical information as well as public policy and scholarly viewpoints that it believes to be of professional and academic interest to Forum members and other readers.
If you have questions about this publication or would like to request more information, please contact Michelle Oberts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING 2011 ISSUE
(Now Available Online!)
- Product Endorsements: Beware of New FTC Guides
- The Robot's Record: Protecting the Value of Intellectual Property in Music When Automation Drives the Marginal Cost of Music Production to Zero
- Profile: Stephanie Vardavas
- Very Much Ado About . . . Nothing: An Analysis of the Impact of American Needle v. NFL on Collective Bargaining and Merchandising in Professional Sports
- F.B.T. v. Aftermath: Eminem Raps the Record Industry
- Electronic Discovery in League Sports: Who Controls the Playbook?
- Restrictions by EU Member States on the Exclusivity Grant of Broadcast Rights on Pay-TV Upheld
- ivi TV: New Media Revolutionary or Copyright Infringer?
- Book Review: Legal Guide to Independent Fimmaking, by Michael C. Donaldson and Lisa A. Calif
Join the ABA Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries and receive the Entertainment and Sports Lawyer with your membership.
The Forum also includes:
Regular and associate members may join the following divisions:
- Arts and Museums
- Licensing and Merchandising
- Literary Publishing
- Media, Gaming and New Technologies
- Motion Pictures, Television, Cable and Radio
- Music and Personal Appearances
- Theater and Performing Arts
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
FORUM GENERAL INFORMATION
- Educational Programs
- List Serve available for anyone in Entertainment and Sports Law
- Forum Governance
FORUM EDUCATION PROGRAMS
The Forum on the ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS Industries
To receive information on the Fall 2011 Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industries Annual Meeting, contact Suzette Eights, Forum Assistant, at 312-988-5580, email: Suzette.Eights@americanbar.org.
Join us in October for what promises to be an excellent program and a wonderful gathering of entertainment and sports law colleagues!