ABA Criminal Justice Section
Criminal Justice Section Newsletter
Summer 1998 Vol. 6, Number 3
Published three times per year as a member service by the ABA Criminal Justice Section
740 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005-1022
ABA Annual Meeting: July 31-Aug. 3, 1998The ABA Annual Meeting offers networking and professional education to position your practice and career for greater success. Plan a summer break in fascinating Toronto and:
- design your own course schedule from hundreds of CLE sessions
- hear noted speakers Elizabeth Dole, President of the American Red Cross; Honorable Richard S. Arnold, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; and author/poet Dr. Maya Angelou, and others
- try useful new legal products on display at the ABA EXPO
- take guided ABA excursions to sites throughout Toronto -and to nearby Niagara Falls
- enjoy music, dancing, and refreshment at the President's Reception
- attend the Criminal Justice Council and Committee Meetings, and vote in the Section election.
The Criminal Justice Section Luncheon is always a highlight of the Section's Annual Meeting. All members and their guests are encouraged to attend. We are not yet making public the name of our guest speaker, but keep your eyes open for when it is revealed....
Saturday, August 1
12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
The Holiday Inn on King St.
To receive an Annual Meeting Registration Form, call 312/988-5871. For information about Section programs, please call the Section staff office at 202/662-1500.
Inside This Issue: