(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: BIFOCAL Vol. 35, Issue 3.)
Save the Date!
Planning is underway for the—
New National Aging and Law Conference
October 16 & 17, 2014
This October 16-17, the American Bar Association's Commission on Law and Aging will sponsor the New National Aging and Law Conference in Washington, DC.
This year's conference theme will be: 50th Anniversary of the War on Poverty: Progress & Challenges for the Future.
For information, contact the Commission's David Godfrey at: David.Godfrey@Americanbar.org.
Conference Attendees will enjoy:
- A unique agenda focusing on substantive core issues in elder law
- A track focusing on legal service development and delivery
- High-quality written materials
- Very low registration rates and an agenda designed to minimize travel costs
- Limited conference size, with opportunities to get to know your fellow attendees
Interested in Presenting?
- Download the Speaker Proposal: http://bit.ly/1b53qKX
- Submit your Proposal by March 15.