(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: BIFOCAL Vol. 35, Issue 2.)
CLE Webinar: January 29
Fundamentals of Family Caregiver Agreements:
Taking Care of Those Who Care for Others
Participants will learn:
- What agreements need to be in writing and why.
- The essential elements that need to be considered in drafting caregiver agreements.
- The importance of written caregiver agreements in complying with employment, tax and Medicaid laws.
- The role of written agreements in conflicts between family members regarding payment for care and services.
This program is based on a chapter in a book written by the presenters, Alzheimer's and the Practice of Law, available at www.ShopABA.org.
- Kerry R. Peck, Peck Bloom, LLC
- Diana Law, Law ElderLaw LLP
Event Code: cet4fca
Register for this CLE webinar online at: www.AmericanBar.org/CLE or by phone: 800.285.2221