(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: BIFOCAL Vol. 35, Issue 2.)
Save the Date!
Planning is underway for the—
New National Aging and Law Conference
October 16 & 17, 2014
This October 16-17, the American Bar Association's Commission on Law and Aging will sponsor the New National Aging and Law Conference in Washington, DC.
This event is a renewal of the National Aging and Law Conference that was last held in December 2010 and a replacement for the NAELA National Aging and Law Institute that was held for the last time in 2013.
For information, contact the Commission's David Godfrey at: David.Godfrey@Americanbar.org.
Attendees will enjoy:
- A unique agenda focusing on substantive core issues in elder law
- A track focusing on legal service development and delivery
- High-quality written materials
- Very low registration rates and an agenda designed to minimize travel costs
- Limited conference size, with opportunities to get to know your fellow attendees
More details and a call for speakers will be available soon!