(Note: The pdf for the issue in which this article appears is available for download: BIFOCAL Vol. 35, Issue 1.)
The National Guardianship Network, a collaborative group of national organizations dedicated to effective adult guardianship law and practice, is pleased to announce that it has launched a new website. The website is an excellent resource for information about guardianship and is available for use by members of NGN’s organizations.
Visit the new website at: www.nationalguardianshipnetwork.org.
- Highlights of the new website include:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Adult Guardianship
- Health Care and Financial Decision Making Without a Guardianship
- State Probate Court Jurisdictions
- Adult Guardianship Reform
- Links to Summit Standards and Recommendations
- NGN Organizations’ Standards of Practice
- Working Interdisciplinary Networks of Guardianship Stakeholders (WINGS)
- And much more!