Volume 3, Number 2 • April 2005
The ABA General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division provides many career-building opportunities
- Award-winning periodicals
Look to GPSolo magazine for the latest trends and legal developments. Special issues include the Technology & Practice Guides , loaded with essential software and technology reviews, and Best of ABA Sections , featuring articles selected for you from other top ABA publications.
Our quick-read newsletter, Solo , provides practical answers to your practice questions.
Up-to-date e-publications to supplement GPSolo and Solo :
- Law Trends & Practice e-newsletter — Compliments the Sections’ substantive practice areas.
- GPSolo New Lawyer — Offers career and practice tips.
- GPSolo Technology eReport — Gives answers to your technology questions.
- Savings that exceed the cost of your membership!
Special member discounts on all GP|Solo books and sample forms on disk, which provide essential tips for profitably managing your practice and serving your clients well.
- Corporate sponsor discounts
- WestCLE — Up to 30%–50% discount on GP programs.
- Casesoft — $340 discount on bundled software.
- Lawyers Weekly — Live web news feed on GP website.
- Free access to specialized information from GP|Solo Committees
As a free benefit of your GP|Solo membership, join up to three substantive committees to receive even more specialized information that may not be available anywhere else. In addition, you have the option to give your input on relevant topics and timely issues, and contribute articles or suggestions to Section publications.
- Continuing legal education
You have access to a full schedule of seminars, national institutes, and other educational offerings at Section meetings.
Meet attorneys from across the country who share your professional interests. Members enjoy a unique opportunity to debate, analyze, and learn from one another while shaping the work of the profession and forming invaluable relationships.
GP|Solo gives its members the opportunity to participate in the governance of the Section. Committee participation allows members to pursue their specific areas of interest, and also provides valuable opportunities to meet and work with colleagues from across the country and abroad. We welcome the participation of lawyer, associate, and law student members, including special opportunities through our Diversity Fellows Program.