General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division
Technology & Practice Guide
When Do You Need a Consultant?
• When you are contemplating a major decision in your life.
• When you want to pursue a personal vision but do not know how to go about doing so.
• When behavioral changes are required in order to attain a goal.
• When you are going to expose yourself to risk and opportunity, and you want to minimize and maximize them respectively.
• When complex issues are involved, and you have no idea how to deal with them.
• When a lot of money is involved.