- Discrimination in the Solo and Small Firm »
by Laura V. Farber
- All solo and small firm employers need to have a harassment policy in place to foster a more productive work environment and engender loyalty.
- Title IX »
by Florencio (Larry) Ramirez
- This legislation covers all aspects of education, including admissions, athletics, and even access to health care and dormitories
- You're Going to Wear That? Appearance in the Workplace »
by Harold M. Goldner
- The prohibition against gender stereotyping goes beyond dress code, tattoos, and other body adornments.
- What Does It Mean to Be Real? Transgender Identity and the Law »
by Cole Thaler
- In law and policy, transgender identities are no longer bound to surgical requirements.
- Legal Developments in Marriage Law for Same-Sex Couples »
by Shannon Minter and Christopher Stoll
- Attorneys who practice in this area are advised to stay on top of legal developments to effectively counsel their clients.
- Loss of Consortium: When Should You Bring the Claim? »
by Patricia Zimmer
- The plaintiff's attorney must go through a thoughtful decision-making process when faced with a potential claim on behalf of the spouse of an injured person.
- Fraudulent Marriages in Immigration Cases »
by Joshua Daley Paulin
- Take the time to get to know your clients and your case—if something looks odd to you, it will definitely look odd to the adjudicator.
- Constructive Divorce with Value-Based Pricing »
by Mark A. Chinn
- Family law cases involve families. How you choose to handle these cases impacts lives. Forever.
- Defending the Internet Sex Sting Case »
by Anthony J. Colleluori
- Entering these cases without an arsenal of knowledge is a very dangerous pursuit.
- Fertility Law »
by Theresa M. Erickson
- The law reflects the often-conflicting responses to cutting-edge scientific developments.